John and I decided, that instead of going with the normal 5x7 for the invite, we would go 4x6. This was because we decided to print them out at Costco. One 4x6 was $0.13 where if we went with a 5x7 it would be $0.46, so John and I decided that we would only print three 5x7 and those people are mommy Miller mommy Fisher and us. Those are the people we new would probably frame them, everyone else will throw them in the trash.
You might be able to see it very well but.....
that is the invitation!! YAY! They are all printed, now John and I just need to send them out. Well once we find some envelopes. And for some reason my mom says I can't send them as a post card....weird. Why wont she let me do that?? ;)Anyways...That's when I came up with a brilliant plan!! I'm going to go to Walmart or Target or Big Lots and go to the clearance section and look for thank you cards. And then we're going to buy them just for the envelopes. We'll see what happens. I hope that by doing it that way it will be cheaper. But we'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.