So my sister Bethany came up with the idea of making Chiffon Flowers for the bridesmaid dresses, as well as the little girl sashes and little flowers for the little girls hair. I thought it sounded great! So we got the stuff and began the process.
It was a lot of fun! So what you do is make circles in increasing width. And then with a candle you burn the sides (that how it looks like a flower) then you put them together by sewing the middle with a cute pearl or what ever you want in the middle.
For the first flow
er I made, I made sure to cut the circles perfect! By the end they didn't look like circles at all, and looked just as good. It was fun! After we made all the yellow and white color ones, Beth and I decided that we were going to make green ones to go in the matrons hair! I was already thinking of putting something in the matrons hair, but I couldn't think of what to put in it. Real flowers, fake flowers, so chiffon flowers will work great in their hair! So now all I have to do is make them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.