On October 9,2010 John and I went on a little hike! We went up to Timpanogos Cave! I haven't been there sense I was a kid, and when my sister and her family invited us we decided it would be fun to go. The day was already a bit chilly out, but we went on the hike anyways and John was awesome enough to forget a jacket. He for some strange reason decided that he didn't need too, becuase while hiking he'll have enough body heat to keep him warm. And although that's true it was already a chilly day to begin with so it was extra chilly in the canyon. So we ended up buying him a jacket so he wouldn't freeze to death. Doesn't he look great!! Its a pretty soft jacket, so I'm happy with the purchase. But with how much it cost it had better been on soft jacket! :)
John was very good at putting up with me. I'm one of those people who love taking pictures! I love capturing memories! One day my kids will be very annoyed but they'll thank me one day!
While we where hiking Nathaniel my sisters kid, was getting really tired. And her husband Jason had already bee
n carrying him and it was their daughter Alex's turn so John being the coolest and best person ever offered to help. Making the hike more difficult for himself, but he was helping so all was good in the world! And here is a cute picture of him with Nathaniel on his shoulders! I love this picture! I love the rock wall and the leaves it just sets the mood for the picture that is beautiful!I think the picture will be even more precious when the little boy on his shoulder is ours. OUR'S, that's exciting to say! :)
Overall the hike was really fun! It wasn't as steep as I remembered as a child, and that made me happy. I wasn't able to get as many pictures as I wanted becuase John had a time crunch. He needed to be at work at 7:30, so If we stopped everytime that I wanted to stop he would have been very late. So I only got around 300 pictures, :) haha ONLY. haha But I was still able to get some dang good pictures. Or at least fun ones that I like!
We hik-ed. Yes... very yes. Mmmm. It was tasty... She got me dinner. I'm thinking about food. Maybe I am hungry. I want those cookies. Those cookies with the chocolate, and the mint, and the yumminess. There are no more. I am sad. This is my sad face: :( The sad face is because there are no more cookies. I feel like I'm talking like someone from sesame street. That was one useless paragraph. Write another and I will count it. Guess who that is? That's right, Count Dracula, from Sesame Street. Why did they change the Cookie Monster? First Pluto, now the Cookie Monster... What happened to the Good 'ol Days? That doesn't need to be capitalized. But it is anyway. ... ... Ok, back to Eva.
And thats what happen
s when you try and get your fiance' almost husband, to help or feel apart of the blog.....hmmmm at least we'll find out if people actually read it! :) John I think liked the cave the best. He talked to the Park Ranger Person a lot about the caves, he asked a lot of questions. BTW the the Rangers name was Ranger John, John thought that was cool. He learned about caramel falls. Caramel falls is what happend with there was a shift in the fault lines. I don't think it would taste good though. And you're not allowed to touch the cave walls so I wasn't able to find out. Well now John and I are going to play capture the flag, so he wants me to finish up! So till next time! We're the Fishers on The Net!!!! Woot! Woot!
Nice, John... you're crazy. I am glad that you like those cookies so much because I am making them for your wedding. Love you guys
ReplyDelete