Friday, March 18, 2011

Everythings Going GREEN


I love St. Patrick's Day, Its one of my favorite holidays! The reason why is because everything goes green! The sour cream is died green, Mayo turns green. All the frosting and drinks are green! Its awesome! (If you look at the photo, you will see that the frosting isn't green, and its because we didn't have a camera so I googled this picture, and put it on. A blog post needs pictures)

The best part of the day was, John dressed up like a leprechaun for me! yay! And he already has red hair! Our camera was out so there was no pictures to be taken of our fantastic day...sad day. But I can describe! John says he wasn't a full leprechaun because he didn't have a vest or hat, but he still looked awesome to me! I dressed up as well! (I told you, its one of my favorite holidays) I dressed up
(well I don't really know how to describe it) as a sassy lucky charm leprechaun.(well as sassy as you can be when being modest) Sure, that's what we'll name it. Anyways...John and I decorated cup cakes, and put them in a cute basket and we went around In our costumes to our friends and the family near by, and gave them cup cakes. It was really fun. I think my favorite was visiting my sister Katie at school, she looked so embarrassed it pretty much rocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.