
The wedding! So far we've done very well at planning the wedding. Or at least we've had fun trying to keep it in-expensive. The most recent fun has been the flowers! Instead of the white calla lilies they are going to be yellow! Or a dark purple. I want the atmosphere to be romantic and dark red and dark purple always come to mind when I think romantic. Sense red isn't one of my colors, purple will work. But I still haven't decided, I've always been a fan of yellow!

What I love is that by submerging the flowers I wont need to buy as many of them. And it will give the romantic feel I want with a modern touch! :)
I will also have orchids as my flowers as well. But they will be submerged in smaller vases. I might have a couple of the smaller vases next to the larger vases, so I can have my colors can be better integrated into the reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.